Our therapists heavily value education and offer massage prices based on how many modalities they offer and additional training they have taken.
We suggest arriving 10 minutes early with your group benefits card. A client health form is available to fill out if you have not filled out the online form. Please check in to the front desk and help yourself to a water or bathroom break before the start of your appointment.
Jump over to our blog section for a complete list of what to expect and how to get the most out of your massage experience.
We can send insurance claims to all the companies that allow direct billing. These are:
• Alberta Blue Cross
• Alberta School Employee Benefits Plan (ASEBP)
• Chamber of Commerce
• Industrial Alliance Financial Group
• Great West Life
• Johnston Group Inc
• Maximum Benefit
• Medavie Blue Cross
• Sun Life Financial
All insurance company providers have different terms and conditions when it comes to insurance billing. Certain companies require clients to pay upfront for their appointments and some don’t allow direct billing at all.
Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. This is the most accurate way to find your plan coverage and get you set up for online submission. All insurance company policies are different, if you aren’t sure what your company covers then it’s best to contact them directly. The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) doesn’t permit us to call insurance providers for client plan and coverage information. Companies will cover a certain dollar or percent amount and a doctor’s note or prescription is sometimes required on file. In addition to group insurance plans, we accept Cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard
• An insurance plan might not cover the whole amount of the massage if
• The massage coverage has been maxed out
• A doctor’s note is required on file
• A secondary spouse card is with a provider that doesn’t allow direct billing
• The insurance company requires proof that a primary spouse plan has been maxed out
• The insurance plan does not include massage therapy services
• A plan has been recently cancelled or changed
• If you’re insurance did not cover the whole fee of a massage we accept Cash, Debit, Visa or Mastercard for any outstanding balances.
• Clients will receive invoices for outstanding balances that are older than 30 days.
• All insurance company policies are different, if you aren’t sure what your company covers then it’s best to contact them directly. The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) doesn’t permit us to call insurance providers for client plan and coverage information.
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 7 pm
We occasionally offer appointments during a long weekend. These openings can be seen on our Instagram, Facebook page, Online Booking Page and Google hours.
Metered parking is available all around our building on 5th Avenue and 7th Street and clients can park up to 3 hours using the machines. Kiosks are located to the East of Bridge Chiropractic and in front of Angel’s Touch. Free Street parking is available further down towards the residential area (maybe add the street instead) 10 hour Parking is in Zone 10 in the Crabb Street parking lot located at 607 5 Ave S
Yes, we offer a 10% savings to active first responders and employ a student massage therapist to provide cost effective options for clients without insurance coverage.
Yes, clients over the age of 65 and youth 17 years old and younger qualify for our Youth And Senior Pricing. These rates can be found on our pricing page.
No, if you arrive late you will receive the remaining time left of your massage. Clients are responsible to pay the full amount of their scheduled appointment regardless of tardiness however we understand things come up during the day and we try to accommodate clients the best on a case by case basis.
Your massage times are specifically reserved for you and can be very hard to fill last minute. 4 Elements Massage Clinic reserves the right to charge a missed appointment fee of $25 for a No Show or a cancellation with less than 24 hours notice. If you miss 2 or more scheduled appointments, you will be required to pre-pay for future appointments.
501 – 7 Street South
Lethbridge, AB., T1J 0V1